- Establish and build a trusting relationship with Franchise Partners and employees by conducting valuable, purpose-driven store visits with operational intensity to improve business results.
- Conduct Store Consultation Reviews (SCR), based on the frequency as outlined in the annual plans. Key areas of focus include measuring the brand standards, a full review of the National Program implementation/execution and an overall view of the customer experience/feedback at the stores.
- Observe, assess and score the store based on the pre-set brand standard audit.
- Communicate and share brand standards and available resources that assist the Franchise Partners to remedy the gaps.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to determine root causes in operating standards and overall customer satisfaction; share the results with the Franchise Partners.
- Coach and train Franchise Partners on solutions to identified gaps (hourly training tools, coach and council forms, Customer Experience Map training and The Menu).
- Prepare for store visits by being knowledgeable about the stores’ financial performance, results from previous store audits, in play action plan progress, i.e. Scorecard metrics, past SCR results. Flag any ongoing actions that have not been addressed.
- Lead all areas of new store openings and assist in ensuring new stores reach their business goals.
- Visit stores as required by the stores’ segmentation model.
- Communicate and influence store level buy-in of corporate marketing plans and programs; initiate where required, local store marketing.
- Establish clear business goals and financial targets with Franchise Partners.
- Suggest operational improvements that drive same store sales growth or reduce costs for the Franchise Partners.
- Identify opportunities and best practices to improve profitability of stores (both Franchise and Corporate).
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Franchise Partners.
Coaching & Development of Others – Associate Engagement:
- Coach Franchise Partners to provide developmental feedback to increase leadership capability within their stores.
- 2-4 years as a multi-unit manager in a retail or food service setting is a requirement.
- Experience in a Franchise system is considered a strong asset.
- Post-Secondary education is preferred.
- Experience in Operations is considered an asset.
- Key Account Management is considered an asset.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills are required, as well as the ability to influence others.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, which include lifting up to 40lbs, standing, walking.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record, as well as a reliable vehicle is required.