- Accountable to ensure profitable operations of corporately owned locations and be able to effectively advise franchise operators.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Franchise Support Team including training and store level marketing
- Support the development, selection, and assessment & approval of new Unit and Master franchise partners globally
- Support the Unit and Master franchise development strategy, value proposition, reporting and competitive intelligence
- Disclosure document preparation, presentation and administration
- Travel required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in franchise management, operations, sales, marketing and business development
- University degree or Diploma preferred
- A proven track record of operating food QSR operations and growing successful Franchise partnerships
- Extensive knowledge of current franchise development opportunities
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills. Multi-lingual an asset.
- Food and beverage QSR operations experience including setting and maintaining operational standards in corporately owned and franchise locations
- Strong financial acumen and ability to manage department budgets and P&L.
- Excellent franchise relationship management skills and experience.
- Strong negotiation and deal making skills
- Able to evaluate and qualify Unit and Master franchisee candidates for suitability and future success
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales management tools
- Results oriented
- Passionate about the brand and the industry
- Strong analytical skills and must be a strategic thinker
- Skilled in Legal policies and procedures of Canadian Franchising
- Can develop, execute and optimize Master franchise marketing plans to drive Lead generation and to sell Master franchise territories globally