- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
- OD with Provincial Registration
- Share a passion for patient care and a commitment to quality
- Be able to demonstrate motivation to work within the brands business model that emphasizes collaborative care, where Optometrists and Opticians work together to provide the best patient care outcomes.
- Have qualities of a team player, is able to work in a fast paced environment with great customer service skills, and is an excellent communicator.