Interested in joining a team that likes to eat…drink…and enjoy?
Does working with an energetic team in a fun, fast-paced environment appeal to you? Is your quality of life important to you? What if you could use your passion for beer as an aspect of your workday?
Too good to be true?
Not if you become a member of our client's team, plus they offer competitive wages that include excellent benefit packages!
You will bring solid restaurant management skills, with a great understanding of the numbers, and the ability to attract, train and retain great employees to ensure the restaurants success. If you have 3-5 years management experience, a dynamic personality, boundless energy and the ability to build and manage great service teams this is a great opportunity with a recognized brand. Contact Janis for more information
- 3 - 5 years restaurant experience in a management role. Previous BOH experience is an asset.
- You have experience as a General Manager in a fast-paced food service environment
- You are experienced with financials and are very proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- You smoothly sail through stressful moments are able to create a positive atmosphere for your team and guests at all times
- You pride yourself on your ability to ‘build a team’, build store morale and create a positive employee experience
- You use your solution-focused approach in every situation and you never stop looking for ways to ‘make things better’
- You are always seeking to reach a higher level of ‘personal best’ at all times
- You are a pro in effectively delivering and communicating messages to your team – whether positive or constructive
- You have the full spectrum of product knowledge and business savvy required to operate a restaurant
- You might have future aspirations to be employed as Operations Management or in our Corporate team
Success has many factors. For our client, success is real growth in sales and profit, continual improvement in the equity of our brands and businesses, development of our people to their full potential, and top ratings from all our stakeholders - teammates, franchisees and operating associates, customers, clients and guests, investors, business partners, and the community at large. For teammates, success factors include being valued, receiving consistently fair treatment, being given new opportunities when deserved, feeling part of a successful, caring team, and achieving balance in all aspects of life. We believe that success will flow from living our Values and Principles, and that total commitment to them throughout the organization will mark this company and its teammates as a truly great enterprise.