- Contribute to the management of store expenses and operational performance in order to maximize store profit. You will assist in delivering on established sales goals and P&L targets.
- Positively impact sales and customer service by providing support, training and career development for the team.
- Set expectations and hold individuals accountable; promote teamwork through open and honest conversations.
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service, and ensuring staff do the same.
- Communicate and delegate appropriate responsibilities to store staff to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Oversee store openings and closings and secure all store assets.
- Provide leadership and assistance regarding any change to merchandising guidelines when running the floor.
- Provide input to help shape business unit strategy.
- Constantly be on the lookout for great talent to join your team.
- Prepare and conduct staff evaluations.
- Handle store-level theft prevention issues.
- Enforce proper health and safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for staff and customers.
- 3-5 years of management experience in retail experience - Ideally with exposure to general merchandise categories
- Proven ability to build a strong team and people management skills
- Strong store P&L experience and the ability to identify opportunities and lead a team to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of success in producing solid financial results
- Strong merchandise management and inventory control expertise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Proficient in time management and initiative
- Proven leadership skills in mentoring and coaching staff
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to motivate and train staff
- Previous supervisory/management experience
Perks & Benefits